Fatty Rabbit Hole
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In Fatty Rabbit Hole, you're a rabbit falling down a hole, eating as much junk food as possible. Chowing down on disgusting healthy food, like vegetables, turns your stomach - and if you puke, you'll lose progress toward completing the round - so try not to blow chunks!
- 2 game modes - Endless mode, where rounds are chosen at random and the game lasts until you wipe out, and Limited mode, a pre-determined order in which to play each round.
- 12 unique rounds - Randomly selected at the start of each level in Endless mode, or played in a set order in Limited mode, these 12 rounds make each game of Fatty Rabbit Hole feel fresh and offer a unique challenge every time you play.
- 3 boss rounds - As you venture further and further down the rabbit hole, you'll encounter a few boss rounds which present special trials with multiple levels of complexity.
- 4 bonus rounds - Played mid-level, each bonus round offers the chance to pick up massive amounts of bonus points.
- 12 seasonal games - Every month, a special seasonal game is available to play. Each comes with unique challenges, and only Fatty Rabbit Hole experts will survive the longest!
- Full controller and touch support - Play how you like with full support for Xbox controllers (or similar) and touch screens.
- Fully hand drawn art - Every image in Fatty Rabbit Hole was hand-drawn and digitally painted to ensure a high quality, fun cartoon look.
- Legendary cartoon sound - A classical score and sound effects lifted from traditional cartoons makes the game feel like a cartoon come to life.
- Your platform, your language - Fatty Rabbit Hole is available on PC for Windows, macOS, and Ubuntu, and includes language options for English, Spanish, German, and French.
- Inspired by comedy genius - Fatty Rabbit Hole was inspired by the comedic work of Matt Donnelly and Paul Mattingly, who produce the podcast Matt & Mattingly's Ice Cream Social. Fatty Rabbit Hole should be fun regardless if you listen or not, but if you're a Scoop, you'll find plenty of familiar characters and references to past episodes.
|Updated||29 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Publisher||Massive Catapult Creative, Inc.|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, cartoon, Food, Funny, GameMaker, hole, ice-cream-social, rabbit|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Touchscreen|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Support, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- The Big Fireworks Show!Jul 03, 2019
- May Day, May Day!May 01, 2019
- Feaster Sunday is under way!Apr 15, 2019
- Your luck's run out - Luck o' the Gluttonous is gone tomorrow!Mar 21, 2019
- Luck o' the Gluttonous is under way!Mar 11, 2019
- Love is leaving the air - Not Okay, Cupid! is almost over!Feb 21, 2019
- Big Fat Update (1.8.23) for Fatty Rabbit HoleDec 11, 2018
- The Update Obligation is RealSep 08, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.